Our latest POV on how customer experience drives everything from concept and creative to design and technology
Spreading Spring Joy with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Posted by Macquarium on May 16, 2018
- Customer Experience, CX, Article
Spring is all about revitalization and delight. We can't think of a better way to partake in the delights of spring than to help a client like Krispy Kreme Doughnuts launch their fun doughnut treats and seasonal collections.
Spring Campaign social media assets
St. Patrick's Day campaign assets.
Cookie Campaign website and social assets.
During this season Krispy Kreme has launched three different doughnut collections, the green glazed for St. Patrick's Day, the Spring themed collection, and a cookie collection in collaboration with OREO® cookies, CHIPS AHOY!® cookies, and NUTTER BUTTER® cookies. We look forward to sharing more Krispy Kreme Doughnuts spring joy!
“Krispy Kreme’s brand has a strong, loyal following that enjoy keeping up with new doughnut offerings and specials. We enjoy contributing to that excitement by making campaigns come alive digitally, drawing customers’ attention to the new flavors. It’s all a part of a great and fun partnership we’ve had for years with Krispy Kreme," said Don Brazil, VP, Client Partner.
- Accelerate Your Voice Development With Banter
- Exploring Augmented Reality Use Cases
- Voice Is Changing Customer Experience. Are You Ready?
- How to Plan and Run Customer Journey Mapping Workshops
- Time to Take Voice Seriously? - Part 2
- Time to Take Voice Seriously? - Part 1
- Reimagining the Online Travel Experience
- Spreading Joy With Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- Macquarium to Speak at CX Talks Dallas 2018
Success! You are on the list.
Want more articles like these? Sign up to receive future blog posts