Our latest POV on how customer experience drives everything from concept and creative to design and technology
Is Not The Time to Take Voice Seriously - Part 2
Posted by Will Payman on November 30, 2018
- Customer Experience, Voice
You can now watch Will Payman, VP of Strategy at Macquarium talk on the rise of voice technology. Will was speaking at CXTalks, Atlanta, and his 10 minute presentation was one of several presentations that focused on innovation and customer experience. In this talk he proposes that we are at the beginning of a new experience revolution and that voice technology is following a similar trajectory to that of the smartphone and mobile apps. This revolution will effect ever business in the same way as the smartphone did.
You can watch the entire speech here. If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to post them in the comments section below.
- Accelerate Your Voice Development With Banter
- Exploring Augmented Reality Use Cases
- Voice Is Changing Customer Experience. Are You Ready?
- How to Plan and Run Customer Journey Mapping Workshops
- Time to Take Voice Seriously? - Part 2
- Time to Take Voice Seriously? - Part 1
- Reimagining the Online Travel Experience
- Spreading Joy With Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- Macquarium to Speak at CX Talks Dallas 2018
Success! You are on the list.
Want more articles like these? Sign up to receive future blog posts