Our latest POV on how customer experience drives everything from concept and creative to design and technology
Macquarium to Speak at CX Talks Dallas 2018
Posted by Macquarium on April 5, 2018
- Customer Experience, Voice
CX Talks is a unique conference designed to promote shared learnings among the various disciplines that contribute in creating a great Customer Experience (CX). We are excited to announce that we will be sponsoring and attending the CX Talks event in Dallas on May 22, 2018!
"CX Talks is a premier CX conference that Macquarium is delighted to be a part of. Last year's successful CX Talks conference featured over 6 speakers in an hour, 2 panels, 1 opening keynote and a closing keynote," said Carlos Pimenta, CEO of Macquarium. "We are looking forward to another jam packed learning and networking event. See you there!"
Speakers from Hilton, Citi, RetailOne, NTT Data and more will be sharing their insights on how to drive improvement and innovation in CX. Macquarium's VP of User Experience, Asa Sherrill will be presenting on the topic of Micro Pain Points & Surgical Strikes. "Once you've hit the low hanging fruit, it's critical to get more granular with your customer journeys to find more opportunities for innovation. Micro pain points may appear small, but can have a huge impact," said Sherrill.
CX Talks Dallas 2018 will be hosted at Cityplace Tower, located next to the popular West Village retail venue — less than one mile from downtown. The conference features 2 keynote speakers, 14 CX Talks speakers, an all-star CX Practitioner/Client panel, 10 breakout discussion groups, and hands-on workshops.
- Accelerate Your Voice Development With Banter
- Exploring Augmented Reality Use Cases
- Voice Is Changing Customer Experience. Are You Ready?
- How to Plan and Run Customer Journey Mapping Workshops
- Time to Take Voice Seriously? - Part 2
- Time to Take Voice Seriously? - Part 1
- Reimagining the Online Travel Experience
- Spreading Joy With Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
- Macquarium to Speak at CX Talks Dallas 2018
Success! You are on the list.
Want more articles like these? Sign up to receive future blog posts